Edlt triggering scenes stored in wiser 2

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Jessewright, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Jessewright

Jessewright

Hi there,

I have a customer that wants to access a large number of his scenes using just 4 of the 16 button options of his living area EDLT (the other 12 buttons are used for more basic functions)
    Works out to be 12 scenes, 3 scenes on each of the switches on the first screen. Each one of the 4 toggle buttons will be controlling scenes sharing the same Cbus groups, just at different percentages.

How I have programmed this (testing tomorrow ) is using the multi-level option. I then have 3 level thresholds set. 0, 84, 170 and 255, and a lighting application group set to this button. I then set this lighting application as the trigger group for the scenes I have created in my wiser 2

My idea is to have each of these levels assigned as the trigger group for each of my scenes. Here is an example of one switch.

0 - scene that turns everything off in area
    84 - entertaining
    170 - dinner party
    255 - cinema

I have the benefit that it's an open plan area and each scene on this switch controls all the same lighting groups but just sets them to different levels.

I would love some opinions wether or not this will work? Otherwise I'll find out the painful way tomorrow in front of the client

Cheers

Jessewright, Oct 19, 2019
Ask a Question