eDLT on/toggle up -toggle down/off

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by kojobomb, May 27, 2019.

1. kojobomb

kojobomb

Hi there to all on here, this being my first post and looks like ill be spending quite a bit of time on here over the next few years as I'm very new to this.
    What I'm trying to do is on/toggle up(ramp up)/toggle down (ramp down)/off 6-8 channels of 15 led highbay lighting fixtures in a large open workshop 15mx14mx5.5m (the lights are not dimmable, in hindsight if we new we were going to use C-bus we would of purchased dimmable lighting fixtures).
    What is my best option to assign 8 relay channels to allow my edlt to turn on (short press button 1), cascade up (long press button 1), cascade down (short press button 2), off (long press button 2).
    Am I best to do this with scenes? Surely I'm missing something simple.

kojobomb, May 27, 2019
  2. kojobomb

Ashley

Simply set the turn on threshold for each relay slightly higher than the previous one, then set the switch as a dimmer. As the group ramps past each of the relay turn on thresholds, each relay will turn on.

Ashley, May 27, 2019
  3. kojobomb

kojobomb

Thank you Ashley, worked a treat

kojobomb, May 28, 2019
Ask a Question