eDLT button LED control via logic

Discussion in 'Pascal Logic Code Examples' started by noyzey, Jul 14, 2014.

1. noyzey

noyzey

Hi Guys

Anyone know if there are options in logic to turn individual button LEDs on/off on the new eDLT?

I am using the cool new scene cycle feature on the eDLT on a single button. Each button press cycles between off, low, med, high, with the OLED display changing to match the current state. This is done by recalling 4 local scenes on the switch. Each scene recalls its correct trigger group and an action selector. A PAC on the network holds all scenes info for the house with the associated action selector set as the scene trigger.

This works well and is very easy to change scenes without having to change any of the the eDLT settings. The problem is the "room off" scene is effectively an active recalled local scene, so the button LED remains on, which is confusing. All other button modes turn the button leds on/off when tracking with the lighting load. (as you would expect)

If I could apply a logic script to turn off the individual button led when action selector 0 (room off) is active this would solve the always on button led issue.

Any thoughts anyone????

noyzey, Jul 14, 2014
  2. noyzey

TheGuru

Hi noyzey,

I'm not sure what your wanting to do can be done using the scene cycle button, I haven't had enough of a play to know the compete insides and out of it.

You may be able to make something work using the Multi level lighting widget instead.

It does exactly what you want with off, low, med, high and having the indicator off when in off position.

It only works with the primary or secondary applications, so you will need to link this lighting group to some logic which fires off scenes when at a particular level.

Hope this is a decent compromise or complete solution

Regards

Guru

TheGuru, Sep 14, 2014
Ask a Question