eDLT - Blank screen Fatal error message

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Burton Electrical, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Burton Electrical

Burton Electrical

Hi c-bussers,

Does anyone have a work around for an eDLT that has gone blank on me?

Have had this unit in storage for a fair while but decided to get it out over the holidays for a dabble, worked fine for a bit but now screen is blank. The unit is showing up ok in toolkit and also checks out ok via the diagnostics tab on network units but when trying to open unit in toolkit it scans ok but GUI wont open then I get two "Fatal error messages"
    see attached files.

20190102_190206.jpg 20190102_190223.jpg

I have upgraded to latest toolkit version 1.15.5 (was running 1.15.3) but made no difference.
    Have also tried the eDLT firmware updater under tools but this doesn't work either.

I have other eDLTs in the project and they are working fine.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks! 20190102_190206.jpg 20190102_190223.jpg

Burton Electrical, Jan 2, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. Burton Electrical

Burton Electrical

Hi Chris,

Thanks mate for replying, in the mean time I have literally just unplugged the offending eDLT from cbus and plugged back in since upgrading to latest version of toolkit (1.15.5) and it seems to have done the trick!

Will keep an eye on it and report back if becomes an issue again.

Cheers
    Matt:)

Burton Electrical, Jan 2, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question