eDLT bell press problem

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by jonnyp64, Jan 27, 2017.

1. jonnyp64

jonnyp64

I have an installation where i have a eDLT button configured as a bell press which controls a relay channel with contact closure only-no voltage-operating a LED strip driver. One tap for on or off and press/hold for LED strip dimming. All worked well initially but then for some reason the dimming stopped working and only the on/off functioned-ie, it was now acting as a momentary contact button.
    I went into the DLT gui to make sure that all was well and it was-I did not change a thing- so i justed saved and closed the gui and for some reason the dimming now worked!
    This lasted for a short period of time but then the same problem occured with the same-non lasting- fix. This has happened a total of 4 times now.
    Voltage is good (29v) and there are two such bell press/dimming lights on the job on two different DLT's-both having the same problem.
    Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?

jonnyp64, Jan 27, 2017
Ask a Question