E.Bos home automation

Discussion in 'Standard Products' started by professor_jonny, Aug 11, 2017.

1. professor_jonny

professor_jonny

Hi I'm looking for parts for an E.Bos install.

specifically looking for a local control box (LCB-01)

would there be any one around that may have parts available for this system?

We have a large sports complex that runs E.Bos and the lcb has failed causing the occupancy and scene control to not work.

professor_jonny, Aug 11, 2017
  2. professor_jonny

wilma288

Hi there
    I cant help you with any spare part yet but I have got an E.Bos system which a client want me to look at replacing with C-Bus as it has has a spike through it.
    E.Bos is not a system Im familiar with but I was wondering if anyone out there has some hardware / install info on this system so I can at least figure out what I have to do cabling / hardware wise to retro fit it.
    As a follow on from this if there is parts which can be used from this to help fix your system I would be happy to pass them on to you.

Cheers Mark

wilma288, Nov 15, 2017
  3. professor_jonny

IANJORY

Hi. I'm new to forum, but would anyone know how I can get a manual or instructions for the old e-BOS home automation system?

IANJORY, Jul 21, 2021
Ask a Question