Ducted fan with 4 switches

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by jako, Apr 27, 2005.

1. jako

jako

I have a ducted fan system which is connected to 4 Bathrooms on a Dimmer module.
    I want the fan to go on when any of the Bathroom light comes on ( each bathroom light is on a separate channel on dimmer module )
    It would be a bonus if the fan got a 10min delay after the light goes out

if anyone could help or have a solution i would be very great full

jako, Apr 27, 2005
  2. jako

allgo

Correct me if I am wrong, you have four bathrooms each with their own light but they all share the same ducted fan. If this is correct the easiest way to control the fan is as follows.

When programming the bathroom switches go to 'block assignment' you will see the light 'Group Address' in block 1. Enter the fan 'Group Address' into block 2, set your preferred time settings into the 'Timer' and check block 2 will activate with 'Key 1'.
    Repeat this for each of the bathroom switches and whenever a light is activated the fan will run for the set period of time.

Regards

allgo

allgo, Apr 28, 2005
  3. jako

jako

help

this does not work when you turn on toilet1 light fan turns on ,then turn toilet2 light goes on but fan turn off

jako, May 18, 2005
Ask a Question