Double Clicking Network can have unexpected results.

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Charlie Crackle, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Charlie Crackle

Charlie Crackle

You click on th project in the left hand pane. you then see the the tool bar
    "Hide Project Menu" "And network" "Delete project" "Rename project" "copy project" Close all networks" "open all networks" "Backup project" Restore project"

You want to change the comm port so you double click the line that lists the network.

The problem is the first click gets registered and a new tool bar apears and then the second click then presses one of the buttons on this tool bar. In my case "Open network" which then means I need to wait for a time out before trying again. (This would all depend on the size of your screen on my screens 1024x768 I get 2 lines of tool bars)

Not a major problem but I thaught your would like to know things that dont behave as a user might expect.

Charles

Charlie Crackle, Jan 18, 2005
  2. Charlie Crackle

Duncan

Hi Charles,

That little nasty exists in a few locations.. especially when you click on a Unit for the first time in the "Units in Database" view.. Looking for a neat way to resolve it.. Thanks for taking the time to report it.. Appreciate your input.

Duncan, Jan 18, 2005
Ask a Question