DLT update label when trigger changes state

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Simmo74, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Simmo74

Simmo74

Just a quick one peeps its sunday and just trying to get my head around this little prob. I have one button left on a Dlt for controlling somfy blinds via a busline tx. I have set up a case statement to deal with the above on the CTC. up, stop, down, stop via a bell press (secondary application, trigger control) on the Dlt button but would like to reflect the next state on the DLT text. Case = 1 send string 'DOWN' and update DLT to "Blind Stop" Sooooo could you just fill in these blanks and help an old chap out many thanks.

SetStringIBSystemIO("Label Action Selector Text", local, trigger control, bed 1 blind enable, _Action_Selector_(WHATS THIS BIT), _Variant_(WHATS THIS BIT?), "THE VISIBLE TEXT ON LCD");

Simmo.

Simmo74, Feb 1, 2009
  2. Simmo74

Darren Senior Member

You might be better off labelling the group, rather than the action selector. The variant is usually 1.

Darren, Feb 6, 2009
  3. Simmo74

JJE

Can u send labels on trigger application this way. I know the standard way of sending DLT labels to trigger application doesn't work???

JJE, Feb 17, 2009
  4. Simmo74

JJE

Through toolkit i mean

JJE, Feb 17, 2009
  5. Simmo74

Don

You can label a scene key in a DLT no problem, you just can't label a group controlling key (like a 'toggle' key) with a secondary application set to $CA.

Instead of using a key on the secondary application, why don't you make a teeny tiny scene that recalls the same level as is used for one key control of a shutter relay (98%). It should all work fine then

Don, Feb 17, 2009
Ask a Question