DLT time setting PAC, daylight saving issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rab_lone, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Rab_lone

Rab_lone

Hi

I currently use a PAC to enable through schedules indoor and outdoor sensors using both time stamp and sunset / sunrise.
    The PAC gains time over months and years so I have started using DLT time setting to reset it to the correct time instead of going in to PICED and reloading.
    This works fine and the PAC accepts time change and any time stamp functions work.
    The issue I have found is we are currently in daylight saving season and when I change time via the DLT the sunset sunrise function in schedule is out? It appears to set time but then add an hour to sunset / sunrise time?
    In toolkit application log I get the following message?
    When I load time via PICED:
    Time Broadcast: Time set to 08:57:52. Daylight saving offset set to 1 hours.
    When I load time via DLT.
    Time Broadcast: Time set to 08:57:52. Daylight saving offset set to 0 hours.

Does this mean I can only change time when out of daylight saving period using the DLT?
    Or should I disable daylight saving in PAC and set time manual when daylight saving starts and ends.

Im trying to find a resolve so when I leave the property it is simple for someone to update time drift without PICED software?

Thanks

Rab_lone, Feb 25, 2020
    mjjafari likes this.
  2. Rab_lone

mjjafari

I have this problem too, have you found a solution ?

mjjafari, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Rab_lone

Ashley

Ashley, Aug 5, 2021
Ask a Question