DLT not connecting to toolkit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Uziman, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Uziman

Uziman

Hi there, been a lurker for some time now, but have only now started fitting cbus to my home. In my collection of CBus I have collected over the years I have an old 5 gang Saturn DLT input that I cant connect to trough the latest toolkit version (1.14.8). When a scan is performed the serial number is shown then disappears with 'no serial #' and unit not responding.
    The only version of toolkit I got working is the oldest version on CIS download site (1.1.7). Though this doesn't work with my shutter relays which is understandable as they are newer.
    It shows a firmware version of the DLT as 1.3.00. Is this too old to work with the newer toolkits? I would of thought the latest version would work with everything that has been released.

Thanks

Uziman, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Uziman

NickD Moderator

I'm not 100% sure but from what I can tell, 1.4.00 was the first release to production, which would explain why Toolkit does not support earlier versions.

Where did you get this unit?

Nick

NickD, Jan 3, 2017
  3. Uziman

Uziman

I think this unit was a second hand one from ebay I got many years ago. When I received it I powered it up and only did some learn mode channel assignments to prove it worked, then packed it away. Never tried toolkit until now.

Uziman, Jan 3, 2017
Ask a Question