DLT : Fallback to First Page - does it work ? ?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by JohnC, Nov 21, 2005.

1. JohnC

JohnC

Hi there,

I can't seem to get the "Fallback to First Page" function to work. Checked that option on Indicators tab, hit apply/save - but the units don't seem to do anything different.

I assume that "Activity Duration" option actually means the amount of time with NO ACTIVITY, after which the page falls back to the first page ?

Am using Toolkit v1.1.9 - the DLTs have firmware 2.0.00

Does this function work or is it broken ? Could someone else please test and advise me if I am going mad, or in fact there's a bug.

Thanks, John

JohnC, Nov 21, 2005
  2. JohnC

Mark

DLT Fallback to First Page

Hi John,

Fall back to first page definately works on DLTs. It should be as easy as checking the tick box and selecting a duration. If the unit is on page 2, once there has been no activity for the set duration, it should revert to page 1.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Mark, Nov 21, 2005
  3. JohnC

Josh

It works I have tried both (Fallback/ not fallback). You need to make sure you hit the save while you are connected to the CBUS network.

Josh, Nov 22, 2005
Ask a Question