DLT changes from shutter toggle to shutter open upon saving

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by boganbill, Jan 22, 2010.

1. boganbill

boganbill

Ok I'm getting this problem on every DLT i've been programming with toolkit 1.10.9. Its really beginning to bug the hell outa me.

I've got 2 applications, default lighting and blinds which I had to make because >250 group address'

Now if I make one of the dlt keys secondary application, change it to shutter toggle and hit ok when I read from the unit again the shutter toggles have changed to shutter open. It does the same thing on apply.

If I go to blocks and change recall 1 to 98% about 1/2 the time it will save the dlt correctly.

About 2/3 of the time it doesn't save indicator status correctly either. Sometimes takes 3 goes of APPLY before it saves it correctly.

If the DLT has no secondary app it works fine.

What the hell is going on here? Would be nice to have a version of toolkit that fixes old issues without generating new ones.

boganbill, Jan 22, 2010
  2. boganbill

Dave Byron

I doing stacks of DLTs and shutters and have no problem with doing what you trying - see pic
    same before and after I save it

dave

Attached Files:

Dave Byron, Jan 22, 2010
  3. boganbill

boganbill

How many networks do you have there? Reason I ask is that I see little point in using secondary applications if you're not approaching >250 group address'

This job has 3 networks of 90/90/50 units respectively, and ordinaraly I'd add blind group address' in the lighting application so its never really cropped up before.

I noticed I don't have this issue when saving just using the primary application, so I suspect is has something to do with the excessive amount of units and the huge number of cgate commands that are issued when saving dlt units to the network.

boganbill, Jan 22, 2010
Ask a Question