Disabling Modules with Module Groups

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by MHeaton, Sep 2, 2008.

1. MHeaton

MHeaton

Hi,
    If you have a module group with 3 modules and disable any of the 'child' modules only the first child is enabled or disabled.

Thanks
    Mark

MHeaton, Sep 2, 2008
  2. MHeaton

Darren Senior Member

I have tried various combinations of enabling and disabling child modules and can't find a problem. I will need more information (maybe some example code) to determine the cause of the problem. Which version of software are you using ?

Darren, Sep 3, 2008
  3. MHeaton

MHeaton

Darren,
    Thanks for coming back to me. I am using the latest (August 08) release of PICED and have attached a screenshot of the project.

If I enable or disable 'Button Handler' it enables or disables 'Bathroom Fan'. Similarly if I enable or disable 'Opening Door' it enables or disables 'Ensuite Fan'. In all cases I am right clicking and using the context menu to select.

I connect to PICED via Remote Desktop which may be a contributing factor but I would be surprised.

Thanks
    Mark

Attached Files:

MHeaton, Sep 3, 2008
  4. MHeaton

Darren Senior Member

OK. I will get that fixed.

Darren, Sep 4, 2008
Ask a Question