din rail single channel relay wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by znelbok, Nov 2, 2005.

1. znelbok

znelbok

The single channel relay has been available for a long time now. Are we going to see a din rail version any time - or at least two channels (HPM have one).

In a small package as well (4m wide preferably).

I want to use c-bus to turn my electric fence on and off so I dont have to go up to the shed every time. I can also then check if its on from the house as well. I only want one channel and I have not worked out how to mount the existing single channel on a beard sucessfully without looking like a **** job. A din rail in a small enclosure would be so much better.

Mick

znelbok, Nov 2, 2005
  2. znelbok

JohnC

The white 2 channel NON-dinrail is a 5102RVF

I also would like a new single-channel, and especially one that can be programmed without having to be powered up (the 5101/2 will NOT be found in a scan unless they are connected)

Din-rail, maybe not that important, but we do need something that's easy to wire up legally (the 5101/5102 were originally designed for use inside luminaire bodies)

JohnC, Nov 3, 2005
Ask a Question