Deleting a group address

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by rakesh_k_v, Jun 3, 2009.

1. rakesh_k_v

rakesh_k_v

Dear All,

i am having problem in deleting Group Addresses, it is getting recreated when i restart the toolkit.

Regards,

Rakesh.

rakesh_k_v, Jun 3, 2009
  2. rakesh_k_v

filpee

Deleting a GA will only remove it from the Application list.

If the GA is used in any units the software will recreate the GA with a generic name (ie Group 0) when you open the UI of that unit.

Use the tree menu on the left of toolkit to select Applications | Application your working on | GA that your having trouble with. This will then show you which devices that GA has been allocated to.

filpee, Jun 3, 2009
  3. rakesh_k_v

rakesh_k_v

Yes, I can see the group dependencies in the Tree view, but I don't want to use this GA with that unit,

The GA shows it's depend on the Input Unit Programming :-

I am using NEO8, primary application - lighting
    secondary application - trigger control,
    First key is in secondary application and controls a trigger group assigned to a scene stored in the B/w Touch Screen.

The GA shows its dependent to First Key, and i can see the Group Address when i switched back to Primary Application.

When i connect to network through PICED, in the log shows this Group is getting on/off frequently.

am i did anything wrong here?

regards,

Rakesh.

rakesh_k_v, Jun 6, 2009
Ask a Question