DCBM2-1608 Time Clock Issues

Discussion in 'DALI Software' started by ChrisJC, Sep 9, 2017.

1. ChrisJC

ChrisJC

Hi, my test bench has a one of these that I purchased in 2013. I don't do much DALIcontrol as there's not much call for DALI buildings in our small city but I do have projects where it's the simple solution.
    My problem is now that I'm creating a project for a laboratory I've found that the time clock is losing time every day, it's just a few minutes, but this means that the 7am and 7pm changeover times shifts every day.
    Is there a backup battery that needs replacing or something? I cannot find any documentation on this but I'm assuming that it needs one.
    If it were seconds a day one could find a solution for this but minutes a day?

ChrisJC, Sep 9, 2017
  2. ChrisJC

NickD Moderator

There is a backup battery (I think it's a CR2477) but this needing replacement should only affect the time if you lose power.

I don't know much about the software/firmware in the DALIControl stuff, but if you're losing minutes a day it sounds more like either the processor is overloaded or you are getting some power interruptions.

Nick

NickD, Sep 11, 2017
Ask a Question