DAS Networx-NX16 C-bus integration

Discussion in 'Homesafe & Security Access & Control' started by ozmade, Aug 5, 2012.

1. ozmade

ozmade

Hi All

This is my first post here, I have cbus in my house and every now and then I like to play with my project.
    I have a DAS Networx-NX16 and would like to intergate it with C-Bus, like set scene on alarm,arm & disarm, arm & disarm from 5000ctc 2 series.
    I have looked at the Serial Interface from DAS, DAS Part Number : S4703 Manufacturer Part Number : NX584.
    Does anybody know if this serial interface works on the Networx-NX16 and if so can it do the things that I described above, and what else I would need?

Hi All

This is my first post here, I have cbus in my house and every now and then I like to play with my project.
    I have a DAS Networx-NX16 and would like to intergate it with C-Bus, like set scene on alarm,arm & disarm, arm & disarm from 5000ctc 2 series.
    I have looked at the Serial Interface from DAS, DAS Part Number : S4703 Manufacturer Part Number : NX584.
    Does anybody know if this serial interface works on the Networx-NX16 and if so can it do the thing I described above, and what else I would need to integrate it?

I have placed an order for a wiser it's been over a month now! Any ideas why it's taking so long?

Regards,

Ozmade

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    ozmade, Aug 5, 2012
Ask a Question