Dali Forum - badly needed

Discussion in 'DALI Software' started by Otters500, May 9, 2013.

1. Otters500

Otters500

Does Clipsal have a Dali control forum? If not I believe there is a real need for such a forum to be created. I have been trying to find a forum on the net but can't seem to find much at all from Clipsal or any other vendors. There is a real lack of knowledge base when it comes to Dali in general, and I also see this on the Clipsal front as well, trying to find someone that can assist with technical support is almost impossible. Is Clipsal going to consider to create a forum to support the dalicontrol Product range???

Otters500, May 9, 2013
  2. Otters500

ashleigh Moderator

This forum is not owned, controlled by, or managed by Clipsal or Schneider Electric.

I suppose if you want to - make some threads here and see what happens. I know its way off the topic of the name, etc.

Otherwise, though, its really up to whoever is sufficiently enthusiastic (and has pockets to wish to foot the bill, manage the spam and all that fun stuff).

ashleigh, May 9, 2013
  3. Otters500

samluo

So you meet problem about DALI?
    you can post here .............

samluo, May 15, 2013
  4. Otters500

dbzisme

Dali control question?

dbzisme, May 16, 2013
Ask a Question