Daikin ducted talking to CBus?

Discussion in 'Third-Party Solutions' started by Mumma_Shaz, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Mumma_Shaz

Mumma_Shaz

Hi there. We are in the process of renovating our house in Sydney, Australia. Currently we are setting up for cbus to fully automate the house and we decided to go with ducted Daikin VRV IV - S systems. If you have Daikin ducted how or what do you use for the daikin to communicate with cbus? Are you happy with it?

As you can tell I know diddly squat about cbus but want to get to the bottom of finding climate control for the house that will speak with cbus. In the ideal world I would like to be able to turn the air conditioner on or off remotely. It is a bonus, if I can adjust zones and/or temperature.

Could be swayed to switching to a Mitsubishi unit, as we have heard Mitsubishi works better with Daikin.....

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    Mumma_Shaz, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Mumma_Shaz

lcrowhurst

lcrowhurst, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Mumma_Shaz

Mumma_Shaz

Thanks Icrowhurst. Have you been using Coolmaster for a while? We are having trouble finding actual people who have used it and installed it.

Mumma_Shaz, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Mumma_Shaz

N.W.B

N.W.B, Nov 22, 2019
Ask a Question