Daikin Air Con IR Signals

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Frank Mc Alinden, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Frank Mc Alinden

Frank Mc Alinden

Hi All
    Has anyone been able to learn the Daikin air con ir codes ??...Apparently
    from what i hear the remote sends system information ie fan speed etc when a button is pressed..???

Frank

Frank Mc Alinden, Sep 6, 2004
  2. Frank Mc Alinden

Richo

It seems to be fairly normal for A/C systems to have there remote reply the entire configuration on each button press. So if you say change the temperature it will resend all the other settings as well.

A/C remote commands tend to be very long, to ensure you have the best chance of Circa supporting the command make sure you use the latestest version of IR Reader available on the website.

The current version of Circa does not support really long IR commands, this should be fixed when the next release of Circa is released (not available yet).

In regards to Daiken IR remotes, I pretty sure we have sucessfully learned and used Daiken remotes in the field. If I recall correctly a demo house in Victoria uses Daiken A/C systems controlled via Nirt units.

Richo, Sep 6, 2004
  3. Frank Mc Alinden

MichaelCarey

I learnt my LG air con codes with no problem. I found that although CIRCA had LG codes in it's database, they didn't actually turn on the air con, it had to be operating, but the off code worked OK.
    I borrowed an IR reader and learnt codes for turn on/mode/temp in both heat and cool, with all even numbered temps. Works like a dream!

MichaelCarey, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Frank Mc Alinden

jacksim

Daikin

Hi Frank,
    I cant learn the Daikin FHYB71_V2 IR code but i have it now from Australia side. i can send to you if you need it.
    For the Daikin CDK/ FTK (remote model arc423a12/arc423a2) you can use Circa IR database Daikin2 and Daikin5.

Regards
    Jack

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2004
    jacksim, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Frank Mc Alinden

Frank Mc Alinden

Hi Jack

Hi Frank,
    I cant learn the Daikin FHYB71_V2 IR code but i have it now from Australia side. i can send to you if you need it.
    For the Daikin CDK/ FDK (remote model arc423a12/arc423a2) you can use Circa IR database Daikin2 and Daikin5.

Regards
    Jack

Thansk Jack ...its for a friend so i will check to confirm its the correct one and get back to you..........
    Frank

Frank Mc Alinden, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Frank Mc Alinden

Ben

Daikin codes for FTX and or CDX

Hi,

Can i get the codes for the daikin from someone??

cheers,

Ben.

Ben, Jun 2, 2005
  7. Frank Mc Alinden

domoggvad

code ir daikin

Hi Jacksim,
    I am interested by the ir code for Daikin (excuse my bad enhlish)
    thank you

domoggvad, Aug 5, 2015
Ask a Question