Custom Saturn switch caps

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by GeorgeKosmas, Feb 22, 2016.

1. GeorgeKosmas

GeorgeKosmas

Hi Guys,
    I have a client that wants labels on their C-Bus Saturn switches.

We have bought the "Saturn Prelabelled Button Caps" but they want some things that are a little more custom like "Towel rack" which is not included.

Does anyone know of any places in Sydney that will do make the labels on a blank button? I remember there being some places that did it but it was so long ago.

GeorgeKosmas, Feb 22, 2016
  2. GeorgeKosmas

Correlate

Most places that do pad printing should be able to do that for you. Be aware that there is a set-up cost for the pad which might be $50 or so, plus a dollar or so to print the item. Depending on who you use it would be plausible to set up a bed to hold multiple buttons so you use one pad for many. That jig fixture would also attract a cost but there may be a creative way to hold them in place (e.g. a sticky sheet with alignment marks on it), but I am not familiar with the rear profile of these buttons.

Many corporate promotional item suppliers can do this or similar types of printing - just be careful as sometimes the ink is not very durable.

Cheers Craig

Correlate, Feb 23, 2016
Ask a Question