Custom Saturn Faceplate

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by znelbok, Apr 6, 2008.

1. znelbok

znelbok

I read an article in a magazine a little while back and it mentioned that the installer with the help of CIS had a custom Saturn faceplate made up to create a 12 gang key input (two 6's mounted under a common faceplate).

What I would like to know is who made it as I want to make a bezel for an in-wall monitor along the same theme as the Saturn. I can try local, but that is re-inventing the wheel, if someone has already done it then it will be much simpler to use them and their experience.

Mick

znelbok, Apr 6, 2008
  2. znelbok

Nathan

Try Digital Homeware

Give Digital Homeware a ring they have got some made from glass as well as plastic for there touch screens. We had some made in glass from a custom glass splashback guy but the internal glass had to be done with a small curved cut but i have heard that with the plastic they can get it straight with sharp internal edges and should be cheaper.

Nathan, Apr 7, 2008
  3. znelbok

NickD Moderator

We (CIS) have a person dedicated to coordinating special orders like this.

Custom glass may be a bit tricky, but I have seen this done in what I assume is the same plastic as used in the new Saturn range of Clipsal electrical accessories.

Your best bet for anything like this is to give us a call and ask for the Specials Coordinator. They will be able to tell you what's possible and how to proceed.

Nick

NickD, Apr 7, 2008
  4. znelbok

znelbok

Great Thanks

Mick

znelbok, Apr 7, 2008
Ask a Question