CTouch scene(s) triggered by DLS change

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by i-Home, Nov 18, 2014.

1. i-Home

i-Home

At an install the client advised me that certain lights were being brought on at the 'day light saving' change time. Upon investigation it seems that the DLS schedules created with the B&W ctouch mk2 have the cbus function to set group address 'unused' to off, and any scenes that happen to have a scene trigger with group address 'unused' at level 'off' are set when the DLS time occurs.

Is this is a bug as you'd assume if you set the GA to 'unused' that you would't have to worry about what schedules may trigger which scenes? Especially seeing as when you select 'unused' on either the schedule setup or the scene trigger window that the level selection is greyed out.

I'm using latest PICED version 4.12.1, so firware of 3.80 should be latest.

Image below shows the setting with the 'scene' that is then 'set' at the DLS change time.

It seems like the colour ctouch DLS is not done through schedules, so I presume this 'bug' is only specific to the B&W ctouch.

What do you suggest? For scene's on a B&W ctouch that simply are triggered by schedules or buttons elsewhere what would be the preferred "scene trigger" settings that won't affect anything else?

Stephen

Attached Files:

i-Home, Nov 18, 2014
  2. i-Home

Roosta

If what you say it true i would suggest sending all information to CIS to assess what sounds to me like a bug..

Is it only triggering one scene when DLS changes? Is this the only scene without a trigger set?

Roosta, Nov 19, 2014
Ask a Question