ctouch reboot

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Dave Byron, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

This is a good bug - i had a touch unit that evertime you go to my screen that has the scene setup buttons on it the touch scene dims then after a few secounds the unit reboots.
    Its taken me a day to find this one.
    Problem is a button that is set to select a scene and there is no scene name,
    you say impossible well try this.

create a project with 2 pages, put a button on first page that links to the second page.
    create a scene
    put a button on second page that selects the scene
    now delete the scene
    save project and load into touch scene

now everytime you push the button on page one the above will happen

ps
    if you want it to look like a virus set the page timeout to 1 second selecting page 2 - now see if you can get contoll of thr touch screen as will reboot for ever

dave

Dave Byron, Dec 16, 2004
  2. Dave Byron

Darren Senior Member

I will have a look at this.

Keep up the good work :)

Darren, Dec 17, 2004
  3. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

reboot

Darren
    This happened when we went to our furthest away site and of coarse did not show up till last thing at night when i tried setup scenes (no chance it could have been my place). Took a while to find the problem.

Any how you have a good xmas - the lads are on the way to Byron for few weeks of fun in the sun.

tks

dave

Dave Byron, Dec 17, 2004
Ask a Question