ctouch page change via trigger

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by jasonwall, May 17, 2011.

1. jasonwall

jasonwall

Is there a way to have a page changed/button pushed via a trigger sent from another unit?

My example:

I have an 'arrive home' button which activates a scene to make all powerpoints, lights etc. live again, which then page links to my main home screen.
    I would like to have the PIR in the hallway send a trigger to turn on the 'arrive home' scene, but I can not get the page on the touch screen to go to the home page!

Thanks in advance,

Jason.

jasonwall, May 17, 2011
  2. jasonwall

Darren Senior Member

There are two ways you could do this:
    1. If you have a touch screen with logic, then write logic to change the page when it receives the trigger.
    2. You could have a hidden button on each page with a page link to the main page and set the remote control properties to have the button controlled by the C-Bus trigger.

Darren, May 17, 2011
  3. jasonwall

jasonwall

Thanks so much for your help! This is a pretty old SC5000CT that I have acquired, and it doesn't contain logic :(
    But the second key suggestion worked a treat. I just couldn't work out how to set the cbus level to trigger, when I had the original button set to the scene I wanted!

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Jason.

jasonwall, May 19, 2011
Ask a Question