ctouch beta bugs

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Dave Byron, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

1 when importing from the old version can the new version add admin/sup access levels /??

2 you cannot get to the convert files without at least adding a blank project

3 the beta will not convert it a *.ctd exists

4 the screen have a light grey backround - what white

5 the report "load summary'" produces the attached error file

6 how do u lock just one page - when iam creating a new project as i finish each
    page i want to lock it - can we lock on a page basis

dave

Dave Byron, Nov 30, 2004
  2. Dave Byron

Darren Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback Dave.

I would rather not do that automatically, as it may not be what the user wants. It just requires a single click of a button in the Access Control form :)

It is a slight hassle, but you will only need to do it once. It would be hard to work around this, so it will have to stay as is is - sorry :(

If a*.ctd exists, then it doesn't need conversion - or have I missed your point ?

You seem to have missed the end of the sentence here.

The most likely cause is that you had a copy of the report file open with another program (web browser probably) when you tried to create a new report.

If this is not the cause of the problem, can you send the C-Bus Project and the C-Touch project archive to tech support so they can look at it ? When you get an error message, you can also click on the Copy button to copy the contents of the message to the clipboard. You can then paste this message into an e-mail if you need to.

You can't lock the components on a page by page basis.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2004
    Darren, Dec 1, 2004
Ask a Question