Ctouch 14034 error

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by magic8, Mar 17, 2015.

1. magic8

magic8

Have just installed new CTC and during transfer got error 14034 Basic node missing .Projest may be corrupt or too big. Tried making piced project smaller but no good. Put heaps of screens in but not seen this before
    Any help appreciated

magic8, Mar 17, 2015
  2. magic8

Dasman

Hi Magic8

This is an error I have seen before when trying to open a PICED project file which was created in PICED versions 4.11.1 and higher in a version of PICED 4.10.1 and older.

There are a couple of options here which I would take. First things first though, it would be ideal to know what version of PICED you are running there. My first move is to create a new blank project, and using the "Add Template Contents" option under the File menu, selecting the appropriate options for your project, changing the option for Files of type to "Project Files (*.ctd, *.cte)" and then navigating to your existing project.

This should import the existing PICED project in, but build it for the appropriate version which you are using. From here, it should be a case of just transferring the project to the unit.

Dasman, Mar 18, 2015
  3. magic8

magic8

Thanks will try that
    Talked to technical support in Adelaide and sent them my project which they transferred with no problem to a screen down there
    Should be able to try your idea today cyclone permitting
    Thanks again

magic8, Mar 19, 2015
  4. magic8

magic8

Using PICED 4.13.0.25 (latest) and from memory project was only created in the previous version.
    Will let u know how I go

magic8, Mar 19, 2015
  5. magic8

mattyb

Heya

I had exactly the same error on site yesterday with a new screen and the latest version of Piced.

I upgraded the touchscreen firmware and everything came good.

Cheers

Matt

mattyb, Mar 19, 2015
  6. magic8

magic8

Thanks will try tomorrow
    Thought about firmware but was not prompted to do it so wasn't game
    Will let you know how I go

magic8, Mar 19, 2015
  7. magic8

magic8

Fixed