CTC and scheduler not working

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by znelbok, May 18, 2018.

1. znelbok

znelbok

Hi all

I am helping someone out with a small issue with their CTC. There are a number of schedules running but they dont appear to be working 100% correct. Some days the groups that are part of a schedule will be triggered at the correct time and other days they either wont be triggered at all or are triggered at some appearingly random time.

Anyone got any ideas as to why his could be happening?

There is a wiser2 on the network as well, but other than that nothing else that could be a time master and the W2 is not displaying any issues (can;t remember if it has a schedule configured on it or not).

I checked the time of the network (a while ago) and it appeared to be right - even reset it through C-Gate

Just looking for some clues 'cause I'm sure I missed something obvious.

Mick

znelbok, May 18, 2018
  2. znelbok

Roosta

Hi znelbok,

I recently was in a similar position.. Did lots of log checking and analysis.. Same as your situation.. Sometimes it would work, other times random groups inf the scene/schedule would work, and other times other groups at random odd times.. This was largely effecting only the irrigation due to that being the main thing that had auto schedules set up..

End result was a faulty CTC, that was sent off to CIS for evaluation and repair..

Cheers.

Roosta, May 18, 2018
  3. znelbok

znelbok

Yeah this is where the problem was first noticed - with irrigation schedules.

Thanks for the feedback

znelbok, May 18, 2018
Ask a Question