Coolmaster Logic Code

Discussion in 'Pascal Logic Code Examples' started by djaggar, Aug 27, 2015.

1. djaggar

djaggar

Attached to this message is my code for interfacing a Cool Automation Coolmaster Air Conditioning interface to a CBus Logic engine (e.g. CTouch, Wiser, PAC).

There is a PDF manual in the top level of the zip, read that first :)

If you download the code would you please add a message to the thread with a brief description stating at least the manufacturer of your AC equipment and the number of indoor units, and anything else that may be related, to help others that might be interfacing to the same systems.

I use the code on a Daikin VRVII system with 9 indoor units. The Logic runs on a Colour CTouch, and I use the Wiser to interface to the same code. The interface (but not the main code) can run on a non-logic BW CTouch and partially on a DLT.

Attached Files:

djaggar, Aug 27, 2015
  2. djaggar

[email protected]

CoolmasterNet

I haven't had any success running this code for a customer, however i'm having runtime issues, and it's not sending or receiving commands. It does send the set echo 255 which returns bad, when adjusting this to set echo 1 it returns ok, effectivley proving the ip/port is correct.

It is a newer version, coolmasternet, but after testing via telnet it appears to return the same command structure and also accepts the same commands.
    The code is not particularly easy to follow so i'm at a loss as to where to start.

have you had any such experiences?

[email protected], Apr 14, 2016
  3. djaggar

goodday

Help with Cool Master Net

Hi Dave,

We are currently working on a C-Bus/Wiser2/CTouch site which requires CoolMaster Net Interface integration.

Any help/advice you could give with regards to the programming/logic code to integrate the system would be very much appreicated.

Regards
    Steve Samus

goodday, Aug 30, 2017
  4. djaggar

djaggar

Hi,

I have Coolmaster.net code, send me a private email on here (click on my username) and I'll send you a copy. It's very similar code to the stuff above, but Coolmaster.net does not obey the 'echo' command, so the new code works around that ...

Cheers,
    Dave

djaggar, Aug 30, 2017
Ask a Question