Control Electric Roller Shutters with NEO in scenes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by konstask, Mar 11, 2010.

1. konstask

konstask

Hello,
    I have an installation with only Neo keys and 12ch Relays no TouchScreens or a PAC.
    What I want to do is to program a Neo key as a scene "All OFF" whitch will turn all the lights off and close all the Rollers down (2 Rollers) is there a way to do it?
    Now I control the rollers UP and Down with the help from Bullpit -
    here

The Rollers have auto limit stops for up and down.
    The problem is that if I make a scene with all lights off and activate the relay whitch control the Roller down, the relay will stay on and when she will come to the house and want to open the Roller it will not come up because it will have both the down ant up "Relay on"

I hope I didn't confuse you all.

konstask, Mar 11, 2010
  2. konstask

konstask

So, I guess there is no way to do it?

konstask, Mar 14, 2010
  3. konstask

Don

Can you make the switch she uses turn off the 'down' relay and turn on the 'up' relay at the same time, i.e. a scene?

That could solve your problem without changing your scene.

Without a PAC or C-Touch or other programmable unit, there is no way to initiate a pulsed scene with just a NEO. A NEO can pulse a scene when configured with scene modifier keys, but I don't think that's going to achieve what you are after either.

Perhaps..

You could store the OFF scene in a different NEO unit, and trigger the scene using a secondary application (if your NEOs support this), with the same key that also triggers all of the 'down' groups, not as a scene, but just as groups controlled by the one key.

This would work as long as you have fewer than seven shutters and don't have anything else you need to do with the one NEO.

Don, Mar 14, 2010
Ask a Question