Communication between AMX controller with C-Bus

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by augustine, Dec 16, 2004.

1. augustine

augustine

With reference to the above-mentioned matter, kindly advise how i can communicate with CBUS system from AMX controller.

i intent to use the Ethernet Network Interface (Model : E5500CN) connected to the Ethernet Switch where is the AMX Controller connected, please take note i do not intent to put in any PC into the system, hence all the CBUS communication shall be directly from AMX Controller via Ethernet Interface Module with TCP/IP interface instead using C-Gate software driver. Please give me all the technical details in order for me to achieve my goal.

thank you for your kind assistance.

:) :) :) :)

augustine, Dec 16, 2004
  2. augustine

Newman

Augustine

Sounds to me like you have got an AMX system on Ethernet and you want to talk directly to the C-Bus network through a CNI but doesn't want to use C-Gate because it requires a PC.

The information you require is available through the C-Bus Enabled program. Please contact C-Bus Enabled and they should be able to help you and determine the best solution for your needs.

http://www.cbus-enabled.com/default.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2004
    Newman, Dec 16, 2004
  3. augustine

I dont know how much you know about both systems, but these are some manuals from AMX and C-Bus.

Hope they help.

Vai

Attached Files:

Age, Dec 23, 2004
  4. augustine

[email protected]

AMX have an integration ready module for c-bus using E5500CN. Have used it, works ok!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    [email protected], Oct 28, 2009
Ask a Question