Colour Ctouch Logic error

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by shah, Jun 28, 2011.

1. shah

shah

I have compiled a simple time based logic as below in the colour CTouch, after downloading into it, the colour ctouch displayed an error in the logic which stated "warning 14097 There is a compile error in the logic". Within the piced, I just couldnt see anything is wrong with this logic.

{test2}
    once (Date >= "8/17/2011") then
    begin
    SetEnableState("PartyMode", ON);
    end;

Please advice.

shah, Jun 28, 2011
  2. shah

Darren Senior Member

The default date format for the Colour C-Touch is date/month/year, so the logic engine possibly thinks you are referring to the 8th of the 17th month, which is obviously invalid.

You will need to set your region in the Colour C-Touch. This will ensure dates are in the right format for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Darren, Jun 28, 2011
  3. shah

shah

Hmm..

I did the program through logic wizard, unless there is something wrong with the wizard. ANyway thanks a lot.

shah, Jul 4, 2011
  4. shah

Darren Senior Member

The logic wizard does not know what settings you will use in the Colour C-Touch. It assumes that it will be the same as the computer you are running PICED on.

Darren, Jul 4, 2011
Ask a Question