Colour C-Touch MK1 runtime error

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by KevinH, Mar 9, 2012.

1. KevinH

KevinH

I have started to get the following error cropping up very few hours (PICED 4.10.1.0).

An unexpected error occurred. It is highly recommended to CLOSE and RESTART the application after this error.

Exception 'EListError' in module HomeGate.exe at 0003EF6E
    List index out of bounds (0)

Module: Classes, Source: Classes.pas, Line 3417
    Procedure: TList.Get

The C-Touch provides basic functionality plus has a TCP socket connection , some thermostats, KWHr power usage calculations on two 'chatty' circuits peaking around 1 pulse/2sec and displays a webcam image on motion detect. I have recently added just one more lighting group that displays status , a rather innocuous change but it seems to have caused this. Any thoughts ?

I have been concerned about the web cam performance - I am only getting about 1 frame every 4 seconds which is disappointing. I also see the C-Bus 'synch' progress bar displaying occasionally. I'll start another thread re this but just wanted to mention there might be some loading issue. Resources show I have 70% spare RAM, am using 15% Program space but the time (last/avg) always shows 0mS ~110 instructions/loop. What do I need to do to get the loop time values / loading displayed ?

K

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    KevinH, Mar 9, 2012
  2. KevinH

Darren Senior Member

You are most likely running the Colour C-Touch near its processing limit. In the log, enable the "show usage" option. Let us know what the processor usage and free memory is.

Darren, Mar 11, 2012
Ask a Question