CNI and mk2 touch screen

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by impact, Dec 29, 2009.

1. impact

impact

My new install is working well. At first I was using a USB interface to commison and start my programming from my laptop, worked well. Then I built up the courage in using piced to create some screens to the mk2 black and white touch screen.

Initially I was programming this via the latest piced connectd via USB plugged directly into the touch screen - not using the din mounted USB Intrrface that I earlier used to program switches via the toolkit,

Today I installed qcni unit as I want to zit in the comfy chair with laptop and wireless connecton to use the toolkit, it works really well - but I cant seem to connect to the touch screen via piced,

I can get piced to see the network but it seems to refuse to use the cni to do any transfers to or from the touch screen, any hints on what I should be doing

impact, Dec 29, 2009
  2. impact

impact

Oh just ignore me. I rebooted the laptop and it works.

Besides being an idiot - I am in heaven, sitting on the couch watching tv while doing my programming lol

impact, Dec 29, 2009
Ask a Question