Clipsal Premise Gateway & Wiser

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charlie Crackle, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Charlie Crackle

Wes

Simon is correct. You won't find a WISER at Middy's but they do carry a range of everyday C-Bus products (there are even some HomeMinders kicking around if anybody wants one!).
    The ElecVision showrooms are also available for use by anybody too, if you want to show a customer a working system, look them up.

Wes, Jun 13, 2009
  2. Charlie Crackle

razor77

finding an expert and becoming an expert?

Is there a directory for C-Bus pointOne and C-Bus Platinum integrators in the UK?

Is Wiser available in the UK?

I am a property developer, and an IP Architect, I am interested in becoming a CBus expert gaining appropriate accreditation, where can I do this in the UK, and at what cost?

Where in the North of the UK is the most comprehensive CBus demo suite - pleanty have Rako and Lutron... but I want to see CBus.

razor77, Jun 20, 2009
  3. Charlie Crackle

Conformist

Hi Razor77

Wiser has not been released in the UK yet. It's expected to be in the next 6-8 weeks though. Private message me and I'll see what I can do to help you with contacts in the UK

Cheers

Conformist, Jun 20, 2009
Ask a Question