Circa 2.7.0

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by Mr Mark, May 12, 2014.

1. Mr Mark

Mr Mark

Have anyone had any luck with this latest version of CIRCA?
    I cannot install a driver for W8 or XP. When trying on the XP (onsite) PC, the install process takes forever (have left it for an hour) before the PC locks up and has to be restarted. W8 just cannot locate a driver. I have tried un-installing and reinstalling both CIRCA and Toolkit on both machines with no luck. Also have tried contacting tech support twice today and both techs have said they will email out a driver that should work - after two hours and a few emails to confirm my email address, still nothing. To make matters worse, this project is a three hour drive away from home and we have to sort some additional IR control ASAP.
    Anybody have any ideas?
    (Yes, I'm getting desperate now!)

Presently running Toolkit 1.13.0 and not in a position to roll back on the off chance it may work as we have three instances of HomeGate running off C-Gate on the BMS PC.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Mr Mark, May 12, 2014
  2. Mr Mark

Mr Mark

Have got it working with Windows 7 PC.

Mr Mark, May 13, 2014
  3. Mr Mark

Mr Mark

Also working on a Vista (shudder...) PC.
    Still no joy with Windows 8 though. The XP PC that would be ideal for this project is remote, so no further testing there.

Mr Mark, May 14, 2014
  4. Mr Mark

pcwrecker

NIRT & Windows 7

Hi, Any tips on how you got it going with Windows 7 ?

Thanks

Rick

pcwrecker, Jul 18, 2014
Ask a Question