Cbus temp sensor

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by scottmurphy, Jun 27, 2005.

1. scottmurphy

scottmurphy

I just read the tutorial from ashleigh on reading the temp sensor, haven't tried it as yet, but can the same be done for the light level sensor?

scottmurphy, Jun 27, 2005
  2. scottmurphy

znelbok

I can see a can of worms opening up here, poor ashleigh is going to be inundated with these special on off requests.

Lets hope so

Mick

znelbok, Jun 28, 2005
  3. scottmurphy

Don

worms

Unfortunately, it is not so easy to do it in the 2000 series light sensors, due to a couple of cans of worms in the way. The multisensor, however offers the ability to be set up to broadcast the light level on the C-Bus network, and probably would allow you to achieve whatever you want.

Don

Don, Jun 28, 2005
  4. scottmurphy

ashleigh Moderator

I'd recommend you use the Multisensor if you want light level. Its a much superior product with a much simpler method of getting the light level.

As Don points out, for various reasons, the older product is very painful to interrogate. So much so that I do not intend posting a method for that one.

ashleigh, Jun 28, 2005
Ask a Question