Cbus Remote for Android

Discussion in 'Third-Party Solutions' started by cbtrnx, Nov 4, 2010.

1. cbtrnx

polerz

hey love the app... worked great on my samsung s3... but I've installed it on my Samsung S5 and it says Connection Failed every time I load it. Identical settings to my S3... is this app not compatible with the Samsung S5?

polerz, Jun 19, 2014
  2. cbtrnx

zx9

As per my other post - works fine on both my s3 and my s5. Re-check your settings

zx9, Jun 22, 2014
  3. cbtrnx

DaveQB

I've upgraded from a Note 2 to a Note 4. On the Note 2 I had no problems with C-Mote. Now on the Note 4 all appears to be fine, I see flash notifications when lights are turned on and off and the correct current status of lights but if I try and to change a lights to on/off nothing happens until any other light in the house is turned on/off at the wall, then my C-Mote actions kick in.

Almost like my commands where queued.

I'd love to help the developer troubleshoot this one.

I should contact him or her.

DaveQB, Nov 9, 2014
  4. cbtrnx

anke639

Hi guys, I'm having the same problem of any commands I send via C-Mote appearing to only be triggered by pressing the physical switch. I am using a Nexus 5.

I am able to see all c-bus activity and am successfully connected to cbus via a CNI.

Let me know if anyone has any luck fixing this.

anke639, Nov 13, 2014
Ask a Question