CBUS OPC Problem in CitectSCADA

Discussion in 'C-Bus OPC Server Software' started by bruceting69, Feb 21, 2013.

1. bruceting69

bruceting69

I use the CNI as a communications interface, use the Citect Cicode( FileEOF & TagWrite function) to write the group control function.

But when Run the cicode then Citect Kenrel-Unit-Response Times-Maximum over 300,the SCADA screen will display # COM, and Citect OPC driver will always restart,and status is running.

Question:
    How much command (Group) to the CBUS OPC time?
    The need in the middle interval to improve Citect Communication judgment?(ex:CITECT Cicode-Sleepms(??))
    Are there other ways to improve?

bruceting69, Feb 21, 2013
  2. bruceting69

Goran C Forum Member

Can you confirm you are using the C-Bus OPC Server and if so what version of the C-Bus OPC Server you are using.

Can i also clarify your question regarding command (Group) to CBUS OPC time? Are you asking what the command timeout is for a command sent to the C-Bus OPC Server.

If you are using the C-Bus OPC Server we suggest that you reply with several screenshots of your issue and any C-Bus OPC Server logs.

If you are however not using C-Bus OPC Server we suggest that you contact Citect support as listed at

http://www.citect.schneider-electric.com/contact-support

Goran C, Feb 28, 2013
  3. bruceting69

bruceting69

Thanks for your advice!
    But I have repeatedly tested the results found in a large system architecture.
    The Citect OPC Client driver with C-BUS OPC Server have compatibility problems.
    Now is still being tested,I will update later...

bruceting69, Mar 2, 2013
Ask a Question