Cbus Network Issues.

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Matt, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Matt

Gordo

The PCI and power supplies are all DIN mounted and got to site today and the wave is all over the place. Almost like the cbus wave is overlaid on a sine wave. For some reason I can't attach vids from here

Attached Files:

Gordo, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Matt

Gordo

Scratch most of the last post. I believe that the voltage can produce that sort of waveform provided the clock pulse is as expected.

Made some progress after multiple elimination ls and substitutions and found 2 powered dimmers were affecting the network and the cbus indicator. Most of the network is back but now struggling with scans and getting messages in cgate staying clock pulse missing triggering clock on interface device. (Words the that effect)

Previously I had forgot to mention that when watching the scope the cbus signal and clock would drop for a split second. Haven't found what's causing that and won't have a scope tomorrow to keep an eye so just scanning and where able using the diagnostic util. Left site with it running overnight

Gordo, Mar 1, 2023
Ask a Question