CBus IR codes for SQ Blaster

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by ozmade, Aug 5, 2012.

1. ozmade

ozmade

Hi All,

I have an SQ Blaster with and iPad app setup at home and would like to know if anybody has used this same products to control CBus and how it can be done. I have searched the manufactures list for Clipsal CBus in the in the iPad's app setup but it's not in there. SQ Blaster can learn from other remote controls but I do not have a clipsal remote

What I think is that I need to know the IR codes that CBus uses then give those codes to the SQ Blaster programmers to program.

Can anybody please provide all the codes?

Regards,

Ozmade

ozmade, Aug 5, 2012
  2. ozmade

Newman

If you go to RemoteCentral.com and do a search for Clipsal you will find a few downloads for different kinds of remotes that include the IR codes for a few different C-bus devices. Whether these are useful to you will all depend upon what kind of format the SQ Blaster software is expecting to receive the IR codes.

Failing that, if you contact your local C-Bus rep he may lend you a remote for a few days.

Newman, Aug 6, 2012
  3. ozmade

ozmade

Thanks Newman, I will have to create some IR linked buttons on my touch screen. Then I might contact a rep, I would only need it for an hour.

ozmade, Aug 7, 2012
Ask a Question