CBus and Ness M1G

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phoneman, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Phoneman

Phoneman

I have a NESS M1 connected to my CBus system and I am sure it is not doing anything like it can.

Does anyone know if there is a thread or forum dedicated to the NESS M1G or a user from Adelaide that knows what it is all about?

Phoneman, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Phoneman

Ashley

There is no specific forums, but if you just search for 'ness' most of the matches are for the M1 (I don't know why searching for 'ness m1' gives you no matches).

My M1 system does all sorts of things with cbus. Very cheap way of getting lots of inputs and low voltage outputs if you already have one installed.

If you have any specific things you want to do, ask away.

Ashley, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Phoneman

Phoneman

won't allow me to connect to the M1. I can see it with FING, and the RP Software but it wont connect.

I am a bit of a Neanderthal with IT so probably an ID Ten T error.

Was hoping to get into it and update firmware and see if I can work out how to make it work.

Phoneman, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Phoneman

Ashley

Am I correct in assuming you have the M1 Cbus interface (V3) installed in the M1 in addition to the XEP network interface?

Ashley, Jan 28, 2021
Ask a Question