CBus 5500PS

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by trucker01, May 17, 2014.

1. trucker01

trucker01

Hey guys

Is the cbus power supply supposed to report the extra available power on the network? I added one and the network is still not showing the power supply as available in cbus toolkit?

I have two relays with 200ma power supplies and a 350ma power supplies I added. When I look at the network info it says 400ma available

The strange thing is if i remove one of the 200ma relays it still says 400 available. Sounds like it only reports a max of 400ma

Am I missing something?

Cheers
    Stew

trucker01, May 17, 2014
  2. trucker01

NickD Moderator

The power supply does not show up in the network scan. You can add it to the database manually.

Nick

NickD, May 17, 2014
  3. trucker01

Roosta

The toolkit power consumption is calculated based on the units in your database (offline), not what is currently live on your network..

Personally I have never used it, call me old school but I still prefer manual calculating it all up..

I you wish to see your 5500PS in the calculation add it to your data base using the add unit function..

Roosta, May 17, 2014
  4. trucker01

trucker01

Ahhh cheers. I thought it was working because if i unplugged all the other relays the switches were still powered

trucker01, May 17, 2014
Ask a Question