cant get components on sub-pages to work?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Jakey, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Jakey

Jakey

hi all

i must be missing something really obvious here but im having trouble getting the components i have on sub-pages to perform any action on c-bus...

i have a project for my ctc which all works fine but i have added some new controls using sub-pages and the c-bus buttons which are on the various sub-pages dont seem to be doing anything? I am only trying to test them in simulation mode but i didnt think that would be a problem? If i click on a component and "activate" it from the relevant sub-page (not in simulation mode) then it performs the desired action however i cant get it to do anything when i press it from another page were it's sub-page is displayed?

i must be missing something?
    thanks

Jakey, Jun 25, 2014
  2. Jakey

Roosta

I havent dable in sub pages for a while but if i remember correctly i had similar issues and it was to do with the sub page not being 'at the front'.. So thus any press on the screen was actually getting bloacked by a text box i had across the page..

Hopefully makes sense..

Roosta, Jun 26, 2014
  3. Jakey

Jakey

hi roosta thanks for your reply

so should i bring the button components to the front on the sub-page frame itself or should i bring the sub-page frame to the front of the parent page its shown on?

im having no luck with this now none of my components on the ctc do anything :(

Jakey, Jun 26, 2014
Ask a Question