Cannot transfer project to C-Touch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by power-pro, Oct 2, 2012.

1. power-pro

power-pro

Hi,

I have just installed a C-touch, updated toolkit and downloaded the PICED. I have made a project and saved it, but I cannot transfer the project to screen from PICED with the USB from the front of the screen. It only wants to connect to a ethernet network. It does not give me an option to change it in program options. The only option there is ethernet. Anyone out there know how to change this... Please help...

power-pro, Oct 2, 2012
  2. power-pro

Mr Mark

Colour touch screen??

Hello power-pro.

Welcome to the forum. What's the part number of your touch screen? I suspect it'a colour touch screen (5080CTC2-xx). If so, Ethernet is your only option for connection.

Mark :)

============================
    Just re-read your post - make sure the project is for a MK2 or Spectrum screen and not the colour touch screen. The MK2 and Spectrum have USB, while the colour touch screen is only accessible via Ethernet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    Mr Mark, Oct 2, 2012
  3. power-pro

power-pro

C-touch

Hi Mark,

It is a C-5080CT2-GF C-Touch Spectrum Colour touch screen

power-pro, Oct 2, 2012
  4. power-pro

power-pro

C-touch

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply, I was saving the project under as a C-touch spectrum it should have been C-touch spectrum no logic... thanks for that tip

power-pro, Oct 2, 2012
  5. power-pro

Mr Mark

In the 'Project Details Wizard' select 'C-Touch Spectrum' (with or without logic depending on your unit). Just be aware this will throw a message about changing the size of your project.

Should be smiles for you then.

Mr Mark, Oct 2, 2012
Ask a Question