Cannot restore to remote repository

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by filpee, Sep 16, 2008.

1. filpee

filpee

So I have decided that with 3 of us now programming cbus jobs that it would be a good idea to have a central storage of all our jobs.

I installed toolkit on our company server, backed up all the jobs on my laptop, connected to the remote repository on the server and tried to restore the projects.

Worked great... until I tried to look at the project.

Code:
    Exception 'EProjectFailedToLoad' in module CBusToolkit.exe at 0013D079
    Project Failed to Load

Module: CIS_TCGateCommand, Source: CIS_TCGateCommand.pas, Line 292
    Procedure: TCGateCommand.CommandExecute

I also noticed (by remote desktop session to the server) that the \Clipsal\C-Gate2\tag directory does not contain any of the 'Restored' projects.

I have submitted the fault report to Clipsal but wondering if this should have worked and is broken or if this is not a feature that is currently supported.

Phil

filpee, Sep 16, 2008
  2. filpee

Richo

Backup and restore only work on the local copy of c-gate not on remote repositories. You will need to manually perform the restore by changing the file extension of the backup (cbz) to zip and extract the file(s) to the tag directory on the remote machine.

Richo, Sep 16, 2008
Ask a Question