Can we ask for future enhancements here?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by muppets, Apr 28, 2008.

1. muppets

muppets

I would like to see the irrigation control system have a rain delay (by way of an input) added to it. In this modern era there are devices that will give an output when there has been enough rain to negate watering.

It could have a user selectable number of days withing the manager. Though I do find the existing system good with user selectable days it would be worth while keeping this function but not everyone is at home to press the button (or remember to).

Second I would like to see the special functions broadened to allow the run zone manually function to have all zones selectable or multiple zones (up to the sixteen maximum via drop down boxes would be nice) otherwise there does not seem to be anyway to invoke this without logic code.

Cheers

muppets, Apr 28, 2008
  2. muppets

Charlie Crackle

Charlie Crackle, Apr 28, 2008
Ask a Question