C5034 replacement PCB mount switch

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by glen_m, Jun 26, 2016.

1. glen_m

glen_m

Hi there - Long shot I know.... I have a C5034NL input module with one flakey button (it IS a hardware issue, not a C-BUS/connectivity issue). I have tried the obvious contact cleaner etc, to no avail.

I was just wondering if anyone has previously found an OEM source/part # for the equivalent PCB surface mount momentary switch used in this module (also guessing they use the same in many of their other switch Input modules too)....

Cheers...

glen_m, Jun 26, 2016
  2. glen_m

ashleigh Moderator

Measure the dimensions carefully, and then search for tactile switches on RS.

You will probably have to buy a pack of 5, and will likely pay $1 to $3 each.

Check also the location of the solder pads and make sure your replacement is compatible.

Desolder carefully... put the new ones on... should work.

From memory the original parts are by Panasonic but there are many manufacturers in that profile and they should all be much the same.

If RS dont have anything, try Element 14. You will pay an arm and a leg in delivery from EL14 but in many cases the range is better. You could also try digikey, again, delivery will hurt.

ashleigh, Jun 26, 2016
  3. glen_m

NickD Moderator

The actual part is a Fujisoku TM1-01 or TM1-14.

PM me your postal address and if I can find any in the lab I will send you a couple.

Nick

NickD, Jun 27, 2016
  4. glen_m

glen_m

Hi Ashleigh/Nick - Thanks both for your replies.

Hi Nick - Very kind offer thanks, but the part numbers you gave me are enough to get me on the right path quickly (Besides I am in NZ, and I guess the postage over here will be probably worth more than the switches). I have ordered some TM1-01's from RS, and the switches are well under $2 with free delivery.... Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
    glen_m, Jun 27, 2016
Ask a Question