C-Touch USB Screen Saver

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by muppets, Apr 1, 2010.

1. muppets

muppets

I am aware that most c-touch users have a screen saver coded into the logic but couldn't CIS integrate this into an update, I ean does anyone have a c-touch that is only showing a constant page?.

I would also really love them to integrate a usb drive for photo access (proprietry drive if needs be). I really hate having to upload files when I could get the other half to just change them out when we are sick of the same old shots.

There used to be a sticky "what would we like to see in the future releases" did I miss it or is it dead?

muppets, Apr 1, 2010
  2. muppets

ashleigh Moderator

The "what would we like to see" is still there. Just search a bit more.

Using the USB drive for photos is a kind of neat idea, but actually, *really* hard to implement in the CTC.

Some sites use a screen saver page, some don't. Its very much at the whim of the home owner or installer.

If you have a separate server PC you can always use the "photo frame" program that some clever clogs came up with. Its in here somewhere - I vaguely recall it, it will show up if you search.

ashleigh, Apr 1, 2010
  3. muppets

ashleigh Moderator

ashleigh, Apr 1, 2010
Ask a Question